Skip to content
Minicourses at Madison Library
- Short, noncredit courses taught by the faculty of local universities, including Drew University.
- Open to anyone in the general public interested in learning just for pleasure.
- Minicourse format: one two-hour class or one and one-half hour class per week for five weeks.
- Offered on weekdays during the day.
- Classes during the Covid-19 pandemic will be held online through zoom unless otherwise noted.
- Tuition for one minicourse is $95.
- Couples pay only one tuition for the online minicourses.
- Maximum registration is 90 students.
- Organized by the Friends of the Madison Library. Donations to the Friends are appreciated. Click HERE.